At Kylin Campers we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. Your trust on our products and service are highly appreciated. Should you have any questions relating to warranty, we are happy to answer your questions, and will happily solve your warranty issues if any. By purchasing an item from Kylin Campers, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions as set out herein. Kylin Campers does not accept returns or refunds for change of mind circumstances.
1. Ute Canopies, Canopy drawer inserts, Under Tray Drawers, Ute Canopy accessories & Ute Canopy Roof Racks
Pioneer Tech Pty Ltd (ABN- 89 604 294 617) trading as Kylin Campers, offers a 12 months warranty for ute canopies, canopy drawer inserts and under tray drawers, accessories & roof racks from the date of purchase.
Purchase date can be found on digital receipts and physical invoices delivered with toolboxes.
Kylin Campers will also keep accurate transaction records.
Warranty covers all structural and mechanical aspects of the item, Including locks, gas struts, hinges drawers, drawer runners, etc.
Kylin Campers warranty is 12 months for all levels of use (commercial, private and trade) for the warranty period.
Kylin Campers warranty does not cover commercial or trade use if unsatisfactory installations or modifications have been provided by the reseller.
Warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents, misuse or negligence.
Warranty also does not cover any damage caused by natural disaster or severe weather events.
Kylin Campers does not offer a warranty for any surface damage that occurs to any toolbox, including scratches rust or any other surface defect that occurs over time. We also do not provide warranty on general wear and tear.
Powder coating or painting finish is not covered by our warranty
Warranty becomes void if product is used for an unintended purpose or altered in any way, unsatisfactory installation may also void warranty.
Warranty becomes void if certain product is used in not-recommended road conditions, or loaded more than the recommended load by the manufacturer.
Please let us know before you want to modify your canopy or it may result in voiding your warranty.
Kylin Campers does not offer a warranty for any other manufacturer’s products that were installed with Kylin Campers’ accessories under any circumstances.
Kylin Campers does not offer a warranty for any accessories made by other manufacturers that are being installed to Kylin Campers’ Canopies. The warranty may become void if unsatisfactory installation occurs.
Warranty does not cover theft or attempted theft of items or any damage which occurs.
2. Tents & Swags
Tents and swags are guaranteed to be in new merchantable condition at the time of purchase (Quality Checklist is provided when pick up to ensure the satisfaction of quality at the time of pickup). The warranty is limited to manufacturing and materials defects. A limited manufacturer’s warranty period of one (1) year applies to Pioneer Tech canvas products, excepting poles and fittings, zippers, velcro and fly-screens.
- Any valid warranty claims approved and carried out by Pioneer Tech do not in any way or under any circumstances imply an extension or renewal of the warranty period either from the original date of purchase or from the date of the claim.
- We will correct any defects in the product resulting from faulty material or workmanship free for you within warranty period.
Warranty Policy & Procedures
- If a product is found to be defective within the warranty period, Pioneer Tech will repair or replace the item at their discretion.
- For future warranty claim, please provide copy of original invoice and order ID. Any warranty claim must be submitted in writing accompanied by photographs of the defective part/s. Please do not return goods without our written authority to do so.
- All warranty work under an authorized warranty claim approved by Pioneer Tech must be carried out by Pioneer Tech or by a Pioneer Tech authorized representative and only with the express written permission of Pioneer Tech.
- All transport costs, accommodation, shipping charges, towing or recovery costs and incidental expenses, etc., arising from a warranty claim, whether approved or denied, are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Warranty Applies Only to Products Sold “New” by Pioneer Tech
- Warranties apply only to products sold “new”. No warranty is offered on any items sold via “auction”, or “deemed to be factory seconds”, “ex demonstration”, or “used product”, or “damaged” unless specifically stated otherwise by Pioneer Tech in writing.
- Warranty is valid only to the original purchaser and are not transferrable or deferred under any circumstances. Once sold or otherwise disposed of by the original purchaser to any third party, Pioneer Tech accepts no liability, claim or otherwise by the original owner or third party, i.e., all warranties become null and void, and the original purchaser shall make no claims or be eligible for any claims on behalf of the new owner.
What’s Not Covered Under These Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- Warranties are not valid on products purchased for the purpose of rental, hire schemes, loan use.
- Warranty does not cover the products in the event of misuse, incorrect fitting, abuse, accidental damage or collision, unauthorized modifications of design, incorrect assembly, incorrect/inadequate/improper/irregular maintenance, or using it for purposes other than for which it is designed.
- Items not covered under the warranty also include:
- Wheels and Tyres
- Paint and Powder Coating Finish
- General Consumables such as Travel Covers and Straps, wheel bearings, light bulbs, water pumps, jockey wheels, shock absorbers, etc..
- Wheel Nuts may loosen after the first few kilometers of use and must be checked and re-tightened if necessary.
- Zippers, fly screens (mesh screens), Velcros, peg rings, etc, stress points, poles and fittings, are not covered by the warranty. These items are only warrantied against defective workmanship or materials. Damages of any kind (misuse or abuse), general wear and tear, condensation, cosmetic change, aging of tent materials, extreme weather, accidents, incorrect set up, damage caused by mould, insects, animals or children are not covered. This also excludes broken poles and damage caused by a jammed, snagged zipper or excessive force applied to zipper causing failure.
- Warranty is voided if repairs are undertaken by persons other than Kylin Campers or our representative without our prior written permission.
Lodging a Claim
Any item subject to claim must be reported to Kylin Campers directly or via email at email@example.com. Full details of the product fault as well as photo evidence will be required before warranty is actioned.
Once identified, Kylin Campers will first attempt to fix faults before offering a replacement or refund.
The original product/s that was/were faulty must be returned to Kylin Campers before any replacement or refund can be issued.
All return freight costs are liable to the purchaser.
If warranty claim is found to be illegitimate, all costs associated with the warranty claim will become payable by the customer.
Kylin Campers does not accept returns or refunds for change of mind circumstances.
If a return is required, our customer service team will contact you to arrange collection of your item.
Returns must occur within 7 days of purchase.
Kylin Campers will not accept any return without prior consent.
Customer is required to pay return freight.
Any freight costs in the initial purchase will not be refunded.
Customers are required to package the item adequately in order to avoid any damage during transit, any damage occurred during transport is not responsibility of Kylin Campers
Kylin Campers is not liable for any items lost during transport.
- Any representatives, associates, agents/dealers, resellers or similar of Pioneer Tech shall have no authority to authorise or deny warranty claims on behalf of Pioneer Tech.
- Pioneer Tech shall not be liable, (in part or whole) for any warranties, either express or implied, made by agents or resellers on behalf of Pioneer Tech without the knowledge or express written permission of Pioneer Tech. Such un-authorised claims shall be the responsibility of the agent/s or reseller/s only.